Moto-vation Terms and Conditions
Online Terms of Sale
– All prices are shown in New Zealand Dollars and include GST.
– Prices do not include shipping and handling costs.
– Every effort is made to have all pricing correct within our website. However, we reserve the right to refuse the supply of any product with a price error.
Supply and Delivery:
– Products may not be available for immediate delivery, in which case you will be notified within 48 hours from time of ordering.
– We do not hold responsibility for any delayed, missing or damaged orders caused by any third party shipping contractor used. Motor-vation will help in assistance of resolution but is in no means held responsible.
– All transit times are based off carriers estimated delivery schedules.
– In cases such as extreme weather, holidays, and other unforeseen reasons, normal transit times may be affected. In the unfortunate case of these circumstances, the carrier nor Motor-vation can be held responsible and thus cannot offer any type of compensation.
– No returns will be accepted on a ‘change of mind’ basis, so please be sure before you buy. All returns must comply with the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trading Act.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability as to Shipping Errors:
Motor-vation will make mistakes from time to time. Although we work very hard to prevent errors when processing orders, the fact that we employ human beings to pick, pack and ship orders makes errors unavoidable. If we do ship the wrong product to you or leave out a certain product from a package, our procedure and policy for resolving the problem is the following:
– Motor-vation will verify that an item was left out of a package by going over receipts and what was shipped.
– If we clearly see that an item has been left out of the package, we will ship the item to you at no charge using the most efficient shipping method available.
Privacy and Data Policy
Collection of Personal Information:
– When you use our Products or Websites, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number.
– By giving us such information, you will be giving consent to our using it in the manner described in this policy.
– You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
– Cookie information, pages you have requested and your IP address may also be recorded by us and/or third parties from your browser as set out in this policy.
Use of Personal Information:
We use your personal information to allow us to process your service requests, provide access to privileged areas of the websites, send out newsletters, personalize your visit to our website, personalize your use of our products, and enable us to improve the products and services we offer. We may occasionally carry out market research and send you details of services and offers that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, when we send you an e-mail, it will contain a provision for you to opt out of receiving any further information from us.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
We may provide information about you to our employees and agents in order to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Motor-vation.
Third-party advertisers may also create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies – we accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third parties’ cookies. If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your PC or handheld device, then they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do so is normally found in your browser’s “security settings” section. Please note that permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our website as well as other websites and interactive services.
All security on our website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
Card Data Security:
This website utilises the ANZ eGate™ secure payment page.
Cardholders are re-directed from this website to the ANZ eGate™ secure payment environment to enter their payment details.
The ANZ eGate™ secure payment solution supports 3D secure authentication – Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.
We neither store or process card details on this site.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Parts manager at email@example.com
For export orders & costs please email motor-vation @dsalbany.co.nz
– All orders are shipped within 12-48hrs of purchase.
– However, please allow 2-10 working days for delivery of your order from day of payment.
– Courier and parcel post items will not be dispatched over weekends or public holidays.
If you are needing an item urgently, we will endeavor to meet your requirements given enough notice to do so. Feel free to contact Motor-vation if you require any additional information regarding delivery times.
Large Quantity & Custom Orders:
Generally, all items shown on our website are in stock. However in the case of large quantity or custom orders, we will do our best to have these ready for dispatch within a reasonable time period. In the odd occasion we are unable to deliver within the 10 days quoted, we will contact you within 48 hours of your purchase. You can ask our helpful team for an estimated lead time, otherwise request a due date if required.
Deliveries to rural addresses are available for all stock shown on our website. We offer delivery to rural addresses at no extra cost. Please note that these orders may take a little longer to receive.
Holiday Season Deliveries:
Please allow extra time for shipping when purchasing during the Christmas period. With the high demand of the postal service during this time of year, wait times may be longer than usual.
Please note: All orders are shipped out containing a packing slip receipt, unless otherwise requested. If you are wanting us to send directly to someone special, let us know and we will leave this out. You may do so at time of address confirmation at check out.
No returns will be accepted on a ‘change of mind’ basis, so please be sure before you buy. All returns must comply with the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trading Act
DM950D Switch Oil & Temperature Sender$ 16.54 – $ 134.10
Switch oil & temperature sender for the following Daihatsu engine models: -DM950D -DM950DT -DM950DTHSelect options
Lehane Sprocket Clutch 5HD$ 453.00
Lehane 5HD sprocket clutch suitable for Go Karts
Rated for 20 HP @3600 RPMSelect options
Mobil DTE 25 Hydraulic Oil – 208 Litre$ 172.60
20 Litre Bucket ISO VG 46
Freight Free In New ZealandAdd to cart
DM950DT Crankshaft and Piston Assembly and Parts$ 0.17 – $ 416.35
Crankshaft and piston assembly and parts available for the Daihatsu engine model DM950DT.Select options